Search


Home Automotive Accecories Computer Software MP3 International MP3 Asia MP3 Indonesia Games Mobil Phones Actress Super Models

Sturla hangs on to Red Bull MotoGP

Sturla hangs on to Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup pole in the wind
Sturla Fagerhaug planted a metaphorical flag on the head of the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup in Assen, despite battling with blustery conditions.


In blustery conditions few improved their lap times in the final 30 minute qualifying session so Sturla Fagerhaug, Luis Salom, Daniel Kartheininger and Daijiro Hiura remain the front row for Saturday´s Dutch round of the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup.

Lying second in the Cup standings, JD Beach did better his time but the sixteen year old American was still frustrated to be in 7th place, less than 1.2 seconds off pole. `It just isn´t really coming to me like it did earlier in the season. Then at the end I was on a pretty good lap and the engine cut out. Tomorrow I´ve just got to get away with the guys at the start and make a race of it.´

Beach was bettered in lap time by Donington winner Miguel Oliveira who took 6th with a time less than a second slower than Fagerhaug's pole time from Thursday. `I enjoyed that,´ said the thirteen year old Portuguese. `It's a difficult track and I think that 6th is not bad for the first time here. I want to get away with the leaders and race with them. Then in the last few laps I will do everything I can.´

Cup leader Salom was typically smiling, yet saying he was unhappy to be second. `I´m not on pole, so I shouldn´t be happy. On my fast lap a couple of guys got in the way. The race is tomorrow though and I feel good about that,´ said the 16 year old Spaniard who leads Beach by 9 points with 6 of the 10 races already run.

Salom won last year´s race at Assen after a six man battle for the lead that lasted almost the entire difference and this time it is likely to be a similar event. Pole man Fagerhaug is looking for his 1st victory. `I didn´t improve my lap time in that session because early on everyone seemed to want to follow me as they did yesterday. Then towards the end I did some pretty good laps even though the tyre was well worn so I´m pretty happy,´ concluded the 16 year old Norwegian.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Auto Club Top onnes, Auto top sport Bike, Super Bike realy, Auto car,auto model, Auto Driving,Auto Bike, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Auto sport, Auto sprint, auto kit, auto rally, auto part, auto speed, auto service, auto you tube, car sport, New Astra Auto Grand Produck Car|Transmission|Electronics|Exhaust|Brakes|Driveline|Tools|Engine PerformanceAcura|Alfa|Romeo|Aston|Martin|Audi|Bentley|BMW|Bugatti| Buick,Cadillac|Chevrolet|Chrysler|Daewoo|Dodge| Ferrari|Fisker|Ford|GMC|Honda|HUMMER Hyundai|Infiniti|Isuzu|Jaguar|Jeep|Kia| Lamborghini|Landrover|Lexus|Lincoln|Lotus|Maserati|Maybach|Mazda|Mercedes-Benz Mercury|MINI|Mitsubishi|Nissan|Oldsmobile| Opel|Plymouth|Pontiac|Porsche|Rolls-Royce|Saab|Saturn| Scion|Smart|Subaru|Suzuki|Toyota|Volkswagen|Volvo