Search


Home Automotive Accecories Computer Software MP3 International MP3 Asia MP3 Indonesia Games Mobil Phones Actress Super Models

Melandri Kawasaki will suit my style

Marco Melandri-otolive.blogspot.comMarco Melandri is confident the Kawasaki bike he will race with next season will suit his riding style.

The Italian has endured a miserable year with Ducati, struggling to get the GP8 to his liking all year long.

Melandri announced he will leave Ducati at the end of the season to join Kawasaki, who have also endured a difficult year themselves.

But Melandri admits he is looking forward to the challenge and is convinced he will not have the same problems to adapt to the bike.

"It will be easier to criticise me than to agree with my decision," Melandri was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport. "But I liked Kawasaki already in 2007, and I think they have great growth potential.

"It's a bike that suits my riding style well. It will be difficult, but I know that with Kawasaki I will finally be able to work for myself, and that's something I've never done before."

He added: "I would have gone back to Fausto (Gresini) for the human relationship, but I'm convinced of this challenge at Kawasaki: if you finish third with a Honda then it's normal, but if you go quick with the Ninja then it means you've worked well."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Auto Club Top onnes, Auto top sport Bike, Super Bike realy, Auto car,auto model, Auto Driving,Auto Bike, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Auto sport, Auto sprint, auto kit, auto rally, auto part, auto speed, auto service, auto you tube, car sport, New Astra Auto Grand Produck Car|Transmission|Electronics|Exhaust|Brakes|Driveline|Tools|Engine PerformanceAcura|Alfa|Romeo|Aston|Martin|Audi|Bentley|BMW|Bugatti| Buick,Cadillac|Chevrolet|Chrysler|Daewoo|Dodge| Ferrari|Fisker|Ford|GMC|Honda|HUMMER Hyundai|Infiniti|Isuzu|Jaguar|Jeep|Kia| Lamborghini|Landrover|Lexus|Lincoln|Lotus|Maserati|Maybach|Mazda|Mercedes-Benz Mercury|MINI|Mitsubishi|Nissan|Oldsmobile| Opel|Plymouth|Pontiac|Porsche|Rolls-Royce|Saab|Saturn| Scion|Smart|Subaru|Suzuki|Toyota|Volkswagen|Volvo