Search


Home Automotive Accecories Computer Software MP3 International MP3 Asia MP3 Indonesia Games Mobil Phones Actress Super Models

Spies satisfied with career-best result

Ben Spies-otolive.blogspot.comRizla Suzuki rider Ben Spies was satisfied with his career-best result in today's inaugural Indianapolis Grand Prix, his third ever MotoGP race.

In extremely wet conditions, the new AMA Superbike champion impressed on his way to sixth place, a result that betters his previous best of eighth at Laguna Seca, the other race in which he was entered as a wild card this year.

"It was a good race today for me because my goal was to better my result at Laguna and I did that," said the 24-year-old American.

"I know that I had a fourth place bike today though because the crew had got it working great, but after ten laps I couldn't see anything through my visor and that was why I never made an attack because I had to follow the other guys around me to see where I was going - I think if I had lost them I would have got caught by everybody!

"I rode as hard as I could and ended the race with a good sixth place. I wish we could have done a bit better, but every time I'm getting on a GP bike I'm getting better results so who knows what's to come!"

Regular Suzuki race riders Chris Vermeulen and Loris Capirossi today could do no better than ninth and 16th respectively.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Auto Club Top onnes, Auto top sport Bike, Super Bike realy, Auto car,auto model, Auto Driving,Auto Bike, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Auto sport, Auto sprint, auto kit, auto rally, auto part, auto speed, auto service, auto you tube, car sport, New Astra Auto Grand Produck Car|Transmission|Electronics|Exhaust|Brakes|Driveline|Tools|Engine PerformanceAcura|Alfa|Romeo|Aston|Martin|Audi|Bentley|BMW|Bugatti| Buick,Cadillac|Chevrolet|Chrysler|Daewoo|Dodge| Ferrari|Fisker|Ford|GMC|Honda|HUMMER Hyundai|Infiniti|Isuzu|Jaguar|Jeep|Kia| Lamborghini|Landrover|Lexus|Lincoln|Lotus|Maserati|Maybach|Mazda|Mercedes-Benz Mercury|MINI|Mitsubishi|Nissan|Oldsmobile| Opel|Plymouth|Pontiac|Porsche|Rolls-Royce|Saab|Saturn| Scion|Smart|Subaru|Suzuki|Toyota|Volkswagen|Volvo