Search


Home Automotive Accecories Computer Software MP3 International MP3 Asia MP3 Indonesia Games Mobil Phones Actress Super Models

Vermeulen positive for Japanese GP

Chris Vermeulen,otolive.blogspot.comChris Vermeulen feels his Rizla Suzuki team are making good progress with their new chassis and the Australian is in a positive mood for the Japanese Grand Prix.

Although neither Vermeulen nor teammate Loris Capirossi managed a good result in the previous race at Indianapolis, both men had showed strong form in the previous races.

And despite the result in the US, Vermeulen feels his team are getting stronger and stronger and he reckons the new chassis should suit the Motegi circuit.

"I had a good ride at Motegi last year despite stalling on the grid," said Vermeulen in a team preview. "I feel that every time I go out on the track I am getting faster and faster and the new chassis that we have been using for the last couple of races should certainly help us at this track.

"I am in a good state of mind going into this event and confident of a strong performance. I am just outside the top five at the moment and with the races we have left I am sure I can make a serious challenge to improve my position in the championship."

Capirossi will be also aiming for a good result at a track where he has won for the last three years.

"I have great memories from Motegi, I have won the last three races there and it will be good to go back and try to do my best again - especially now that I am riding for a Japanese factory on its home track," he said.

"We had a tough time at Indianapolis for a number of reasons, but that is now behind us and we have to make the most of the rest of the season and Motegi is a good place to start that. I can still fight with the best guys out there and that has to be my goal!"

Vermeulen and Capirossi will be joined by wild card rider Kousuke Akiyoshi this weekend

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
Auto Club Top onnes, Auto top sport Bike, Super Bike realy, Auto car,auto model, Auto Driving,Auto Bike, Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Auto sport, Auto sprint, auto kit, auto rally, auto part, auto speed, auto service, auto you tube, car sport, New Astra Auto Grand Produck Car|Transmission|Electronics|Exhaust|Brakes|Driveline|Tools|Engine PerformanceAcura|Alfa|Romeo|Aston|Martin|Audi|Bentley|BMW|Bugatti| Buick,Cadillac|Chevrolet|Chrysler|Daewoo|Dodge| Ferrari|Fisker|Ford|GMC|Honda|HUMMER Hyundai|Infiniti|Isuzu|Jaguar|Jeep|Kia| Lamborghini|Landrover|Lexus|Lincoln|Lotus|Maserati|Maybach|Mazda|Mercedes-Benz Mercury|MINI|Mitsubishi|Nissan|Oldsmobile| Opel|Plymouth|Pontiac|Porsche|Rolls-Royce|Saab|Saturn| Scion|Smart|Subaru|Suzuki|Toyota|Volkswagen|Volvo